- Nick is a chartered surveyor with 31 years professional experience who worked in London and Birmingham for 9 years before relocating to Belfast in 1996.
- He undertakes a wide range of professional, consultancy and agency work for landlords, tenants and developers and has a particular expertise in the retail and leisure sectors.
- Nick's opinion is highly respected - he is the retained property advisor to a number of trade associations and has given expert evidence to the High Court, Lands Tribunal in Belfast and Valuation Tribunal in Dublin.
- Nick is a RICS Registered Valuer
- Tom is a Chartered Surveyor with 18 years professional experience.
- He specialises in rates appeals, rent reviews and valuations and acts for many of the UK's largest companies on their estates in both the north and south of Ireland.
- As well as covering all the main property types - retail, offices, distribution and industrial - Tom also specialises in a range of more specialist property types including department stores, supermarkets, car showrooms, universities, wind farms and quarries.
- Tom is a RICS Registered Valuer and has given expert evidence to the Lands Tribunal in Belfast and the Valuation Tribunal in Dublin.
- Joanne started her career in Gerald Eve in London in 2003 and transferred to the Belfast office in 2005. She spent 8 years working for BTW Shiells and rejoined RHM Commercial in 2013.
- Joanne specialises in Landlord and Tenant work including rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears. She is also involved with carrying out valuations and rating work.
- Joanne is a RICS Registered Valuer