- Nick is a chartered surveyor with 36 years professional experience who worked in London and Birmingham for 9 years before relocating to Belfast in 1996.
- He undertakes consultancy and agency work for a wide range of occupiers, landlords and investors.
- Nick's opinion is highly respected - he is the retained property advisor to a number of trade associations and has given expert evidence to the High Court, Lands Tribunal in Belfast and Valuation Tribunal in Dublin.
- Tom is a Chartered Surveyor with 18 years professional experience.
- He specialises in rates appeals, rent reviews and valuations and acts for many of the UK's largest companies on their estates in both the north and south of Ireland.
- As well as covering all the main property types - retail, offices, distribution and industrial - Tom also specialises in a range of more specialist property types including department stores, supermarkets, car showrooms, universities, wind farms and quarries.
- Tom is a RICS Registered Valuer and has given expert evidence to the Lands Tribunal in Belfast and the Valuation Tribunal in Dublin.
- Joanne started her career in Gerald Eve in London in 2003 and transferred to the Belfast office in 2005. She spent 8 years working for BTW Shiells and rejoined RHM Commercial in 2013.
- Joanne specialises in Landlord and Tenant work including rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears. She is also involved with carrying out valuations and rating work.
- Joanne is a RICS Registered Valuer
- Paul is Head of Asset Services at RHM Commercial, bringing over 30 years of experience advising local and national clients on various aspects of commercial property management, sales, lettings, and commercial lease consultancy.
- His extensive background includes the management of city centre office buildings, retail parks, retail shopping centres, and warehousing.
- Paul is leading our bespoke asset and property management service tailored for commercial landlords.